- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- The hounds all got a warm breakfast today after we came in for morning chores and runs.. and I expect that they... fb.me/2sNZ1og4E 3 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Prepping for the Deep Cold
- Applesauce Cake Recipe
- Wordless Weds
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Goat Stuffed Grape Leaves in a Red Pepper Sauce with Greek yogurt..
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Happy Birthday Blog
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Making Homemade Grape Juice
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: Trips
We took a lovely little 3.6 km hike in the woods and around a bit of a little lake yesterday, it was the yellow loop, come join us on the hike in a series of photos I took! It always … Continue reading
We often spend time out in the local woods but we rarely overnight it anymore due to the farm and all its needs, with MIL visiting and fall in full colors, getting out for a little overnight stay just seemed … Continue reading
We were not the only ones in the cave..
Our first clutch of ducklings have arrived, three more are being currently sat on, Dh has informed me that our first little peepers have safely hatched out, they are currently spending their first couple days in one of our big … Continue reading
These Photos were taken by either N Roy or JADOTF on the “Girls Road Trip 2010”