- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Yesterday trays.. and now today's trays.. Clover, rose petels, mint and mullen leaves.. Drying.. Drying! 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- What do you use clover for?
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
- Pig, and more Pig means lots of Pork.. o my..
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Lamb Milk Replacers
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: Trips
Well, most these will be with a girlfriend or two or six LOL but one is going to be with hubby, we are getting farm sitters in for the one weekend.. Its been to long since we did more then … Continue reading
We took a lovely little 3.6 km hike in the woods and around a bit of a little lake yesterday, it was the yellow loop, come join us on the hike in a series of photos I took! It always … Continue reading
We often spend time out in the local woods but we rarely overnight it anymore due to the farm and all its needs, with MIL visiting and fall in full colors, getting out for a little overnight stay just seemed … Continue reading
We were not the only ones in the cave..
Our first clutch of ducklings have arrived, three more are being currently sat on, Dh has informed me that our first little peepers have safely hatched out, they are currently spending their first couple days in one of our big … Continue reading
These Photos were taken by either N Roy or JADOTF on the “Girls Road Trip 2010”