- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- I think my first christmas cookie to make this year is going to be bird nests, now comes the hard part..... fb.me/7YPwu9z0L 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Salt Cured Leg of Lamb
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Liver Pate Recipe
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: Trips
We took a lovely little 3.6 km hike in the woods and around a bit of a little lake yesterday, it was the yellow loop, come join us on the hike in a series of photos I took! It always … Continue reading
We often spend time out in the local woods but we rarely overnight it anymore due to the farm and all its needs, with MIL visiting and fall in full colors, getting out for a little overnight stay just seemed … Continue reading
We were not the only ones in the cave..
Our first clutch of ducklings have arrived, three more are being currently sat on, Dh has informed me that our first little peepers have safely hatched out, they are currently spending their first couple days in one of our big … Continue reading
These Photos were taken by either N Roy or JADOTF on the “Girls Road Trip 2010”