- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Follow @farmgal1800
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Saskatoon Pie
- Golden Needles Harvesting has started.
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: Trips
We took a lovely little 3.6 km hike in the woods and around a bit of a little lake yesterday, it was the yellow loop, come join us on the hike in a series of photos I took! It always … Continue reading
We often spend time out in the local woods but we rarely overnight it anymore due to the farm and all its needs, with MIL visiting and fall in full colors, getting out for a little overnight stay just seemed … Continue reading
We were not the only ones in the cave..
Our first clutch of ducklings have arrived, three more are being currently sat on, Dh has informed me that our first little peepers have safely hatched out, they are currently spending their first couple days in one of our big … Continue reading
These Photos were taken by either N Roy or JADOTF on the “Girls Road Trip 2010″