- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Follow @farmgal1800
Top Posts & Pages
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Pork and Cabbage Soup Recipe
- Introducing Juno
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- March Photo Challenge -25th
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Butchering out a leg of lamb
- March 24th- The Canadian Wartime Recipe Challenge 2015
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: Trips
We took a lovely little 3.6 km hike in the woods and around a bit of a little lake yesterday, it was the yellow loop, come join us on the hike in a series of photos I took! It always … Continue reading
We often spend time out in the local woods but we rarely overnight it anymore due to the farm and all its needs, with MIL visiting and fall in full colors, getting out for a little overnight stay just seemed … Continue reading
We were not the only ones in the cave..
Our first clutch of ducklings have arrived, three more are being currently sat on, Dh has informed me that our first little peepers have safely hatched out, they are currently spending their first couple days in one of our big … Continue reading
These Photos were taken by either N Roy or JADOTF on the “Girls Road Trip 2010″