- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Yesterday trays.. and now today's trays.. Clover, rose petels, mint and mullen leaves.. Drying.. Drying! 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Golden Needles Harvesting
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- What do you use clover for?
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- Milk Replacer for Calves
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Using Older Chickens.. Pressure canning.
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: sheep
While this is on sheep, the truth is knowing, understanding and running female breeding lines applies to all your breed programs, everyone is always so worried about the males.. I hear it all the time.. the stud gives 50% of … Continue reading
As I currently have a smaller, and slightly weaker twin lamb out of the twins born yesterday, it is with it, it is up and nursing but it’s no where near as strong as its sibling, and I am working … Continue reading
Measure the circumference of the animal, as shown in distance C in the illustration. Make sure to measure girth in relation to the location of the animal’s heart. On a sheep, ensure an accurate measurement by compressing the sheep’s wool … Continue reading
This is the new Melon Garden, each side is four feet wide, and the fence to climb is four feet high, and we will trim and add to the sides as needed for growth.. 27 melon plants in their for … Continue reading
Yesterday Ice had a lovely strong active and very pretty ram lamb.. he is doing well, drinking his milk from both sides and while this is Ice’s first time as a mom, she followed in the footsteps of her mother … Continue reading
Showing off the current born lambs and a number of the still expecting ewe’s..
Well, It has taken more years then I want to say for us to go from when we bought this farm, with no fences other then a number of dog runs from the attached kennel building to have fenced off … Continue reading