- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- finally picked my new wallpaper border for the kitchen.. 20 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Homemade Grape Juice
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- What do you use clover for?
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
- Wild Violets Recipes
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: sheep
This is the new Melon Garden, each side is four feet wide, and the fence to climb is four feet high, and we will trim and add to the sides as needed for growth.. 27 melon plants in their for … Continue reading
Yesterday Ice had a lovely strong active and very pretty ram lamb.. he is doing well, drinking his milk from both sides and while this is Ice’s first time as a mom, she followed in the footsteps of her mother … Continue reading
Showing off the current born lambs and a number of the still expecting ewe’s..
Well, It has taken more years then I want to say for us to go from when we bought this farm, with no fences other then a number of dog runs from the attached kennel building to have fenced off … Continue reading
The older lambs are going so fast and they are all eating hay and chewing their cud these days, the younger ones are part of the baby mob, and still more new ones have joined us in the past days.. … Continue reading
How about a whole host of yummy hearts recipes.. In this case, lamb maybe a few chicken or duck heart recipes thrown in. So I have four to six planned recipes over the next week or two that are going … Continue reading
Vanilla sheep was found hanging out in front of a jug this morning with a huge bag, and the starting show of labour, so into the jug she went as happy as a clam and we checked on her a … Continue reading