- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Such pretty beans.. love my heritage bean types.. they are so different an awesome https://t.co/ZrYvEccnIv 21 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Elderberry Syrup -Putting up for winter use
- Destemming Elderberry video for juice making
- Keeping it real on the farm- Grapes in the food forest
- Bean Canning Recipe
- Making Homemade Grape Juice
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- What do you use clover for?
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: pigs
I found this in a cold cookbook that I got, not done the research on if its really a good balance, I would add in some live active cultured yogurt to help with tummy but otherwise, its pretty solid to … Continue reading
Well, we got another big 250 plus pound gilt done today for our own home use, it went well, we are getting in the grove on this now that we have done five large blacks and one pot belly pig … Continue reading
Well, I figured I had better do a Tootie update, as I got asked at least three times on the weekend, how is she doing🙂 So she has successfully dug up over 60 percent of her pen to the point … Continue reading
Wow, this recipe seemed tailor made for me for the fall after butcher day, but I made a small version of it just to try it out.. heavenly and I will be making a big batch of this later.. Now … Continue reading
Well, this past week I could not help but notice that Miss Piggy was being a bear with Angelo and she was being sweet with me or Dh, but yesterday I was really unhappy to see that he had a … Continue reading
Its hard to be believe that its been almost a year since we had a girls trip up the valley to pick up this sweet little purebred Large Black Piglet, she was just big enough to fit in a small … Continue reading
Last weekend, my Step-dad was in the “big city” for work and we did a meet up for a visit, lunch and then to give him a ride to the airport, one of our stops from his downtown hotel was the big … Continue reading
So here is the finished Product, Sliced and ready for me to use in my planned recipes that I will be sharing soon, I am going Tradional for one, and Funky for the other..I should point out that while I … Continue reading
Fall of the bone tender roasted never frozen Pork Ribs, heavenly!