- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Yesterday trays.. and now today's trays.. Clover, rose petels, mint and mullen leaves.. Drying.. Drying! 4 weeks ago
Top Posts & Pages
- What do you use clover for?
- Homemade Saskatoon Pie
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
- Overwintered Baby Carrots
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: nature
or we have just never spotted one before, as we don’t use chemicals and we practice low till and in some cases no till methods on the farm as well as green crops and a few area’s that we rotate … Continue reading
When I was a child, my momma used to call me her “fay” child, always one foot planted on the ground and one foot into that world that only I seemed able to see.. When I was a teenager, my … Continue reading
The Elderberries are in full bloom at home now, I have asked DH to dry me at least nine trays worth of flowers and then put them in glass jar in the dark for later use, these are amazing fresh … Continue reading
If you drove by this, would you see anything other than a green jungle? Currently in that front green jungle there is Apple Trees Pear Trees Plum Trees Sweet Cherry Trees Sour Cherry Trees Mulberry High Bush Cranberry Honey Berry … Continue reading
So as you can see, the mudhole is basically done. Had I not dug the post-holes yesterday, it’d be completely dry this morning. I went down with a bucket and sieve to retrieve what I could out of the post-holes. … Continue reading
Got a very nice email from a stranger who is friends with a friend of mine, who was looking to place a single month old duckling, breed and sex unknown..hopefully I have the story right, this little duck was hatched … Continue reading
So there is my ma relaxing a day or two before having her full knee replacement surgery and here is the different garden box’s and the main garden just waiting for me to get busy! I will do after photos … Continue reading