- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Follow @farmgal1800
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Saskatoon Pie
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Golden Needles Harvesting has started.
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
- Goat Stuffed Grape Leaves in a Red Pepper Sauce with Greek yogurt..
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: leg swelling
Mom update on knee.. well its been a week today since surgery and here is the overview on how its looking!
Well, I don’t get to see the below photo but once a day when I change the dressings but the leg swelling and bruising I get to see all the time, in a way its amazing how well she can … Continue reading