- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Yesterday trays.. and now today's trays.. Clover, rose petels, mint and mullen leaves.. Drying.. Drying! 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- What do you use clover for?
- Homemade Saskatoon Pie
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: leg swelling
Mom update on knee.. well its been a week today since surgery and here is the overview on how its looking!
Well, I don’t get to see the below photo but once a day when I change the dressings but the leg swelling and bruising I get to see all the time, in a way its amazing how well she can … Continue reading