- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- On a side note, I see that many bloggers, as a side to their facebook page now create their own blog group? Is... fb.me/21StmwDym 15 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- Investing in the Farm -Feb Item One-Bakers Couche
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
- Heart Stew Recipe
- Green Pea Shoots
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Saving Money
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: leg swelling
Mom update on knee.. well its been a week today since surgery and here is the overview on how its looking!
Well, I don’t get to see the below photo but once a day when I change the dressings but the leg swelling and bruising I get to see all the time, in a way its amazing how well she can … Continue reading