- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Follow @farmgal1800
Top Posts & Pages
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Readers Question
- Wild Violets Recipes
- What do you use clover for?
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
- Rhurab Goals for 2015 - 300 pounds
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Dandelion Mustard Recipe
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: leg swelling
Mom update on knee.. well its been a week today since surgery and here is the overview on how its looking!
Well, I don’t get to see the below photo but once a day when I change the dressings but the leg swelling and bruising I get to see all the time, in a way its amazing how well she can … Continue reading