- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Yesterday trays.. and now today's trays.. Clover, rose petels, mint and mullen leaves.. Drying.. Drying! 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- What do you use clover for?
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Homemade Saskatoon Pie
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Wild Violets Recipes
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: Knitting
Just finished it last night and got to try it this morning, Ok, so it was wore with a black wool hat for the real chores but I wanted the whole effect for the picture, so here is my first … Continue reading