- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- mocha had a big strong healthy lamb, six ewes have lambed out, its getting there..more to come yet.. 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- March Photo Challenge -25th
- Lamb for Sale-Rockland/Ottawa area.
- Preparing Tripe for use...
- Introducing Juno
- Pork and Cabbage Soup Recipe
- March 24th- The Canadian Wartime Recipe Challenge 2015
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: hugelculture
Given that, I am going to break this down into parts just to show how long this process truly takes when you are doing it by hand and not with a backhoe or tractors etc.. So the first thing after … Continue reading
Well, this very dry year has been eye openning to say that least, I have never had so little rain ever, we have our own tracking system and even when the area’s around us get rain, we are getting nothing, … Continue reading
Well, most of you know that I love to try a number of different things in the garden, and I have had alot of success with my no-till, dry land planting spacing and with my mulching.. Having said that, this … Continue reading