- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Canning day here on the farm Had to put the kittens in the bathroom and shut the door for a bit. Kittens underfoot during canning Bad idea! 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Crash, and its gone
- Keeping it real on the farm- Grapes in the food forest
- Destemming Elderberry video for juice making
- What do you use clover for?
- Elderberry Syrup -Putting up for winter use
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Making Homemade Grape Juice
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: hugelculture
Minnesota Midget (1948) Developed by the University of Minnesota in 1948 and introduced by Farmer Seed Company. This fantastic variety is perfect for short season climates and small gardens. The short vines only reach 3′ long and are perfect for … Continue reading
Given that, I am going to break this down into parts just to show how long this process truly takes when you are doing it by hand and not with a backhoe or tractors etc.. So the first thing after … Continue reading
Well, this very dry year has been eye openning to say that least, I have never had so little rain ever, we have our own tracking system and even when the area’s around us get rain, we are getting nothing, … Continue reading
Well, most of you know that I love to try a number of different things in the garden, and I have had alot of success with my no-till, dry land planting spacing and with my mulching.. Having said that, this … Continue reading