- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Major yard clean up today, winter put away happened, and this afternoon we are going to start what I hope to be... fb.me/3uKBNfEyQ 11 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Black Friday Sales- Farmgal Style
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Rabbit Liver Pate Recipe
- Salt Cured Leg of Lamb
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- They say do not count your chicks before they hatch but!
- Preparing Tripe for use...
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
- Coconut Salt Bar Soap with recipe
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: hugelculture
Minnesota Midget (1948) Developed by the University of Minnesota in 1948 and introduced by Farmer Seed Company. This fantastic variety is perfect for short season climates and small gardens. The short vines only reach 3′ long and are perfect for … Continue reading
Given that, I am going to break this down into parts just to show how long this process truly takes when you are doing it by hand and not with a backhoe or tractors etc.. So the first thing after … Continue reading
Well, this very dry year has been eye openning to say that least, I have never had so little rain ever, we have our own tracking system and even when the area’s around us get rain, we are getting nothing, … Continue reading
Well, most of you know that I love to try a number of different things in the garden, and I have had alot of success with my no-till, dry land planting spacing and with my mulching.. Having said that, this … Continue reading