- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- All Topped and tailed and trimmed up, then the ones that are to freeze are bagged and done, then the ones that... fb.me/7nLUncvxs 12 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- What do you use clover for?
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Canadian Goose Beans
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- Green Onion and Cheese Pie
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Preparing Tripe for use...
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: honey pots
While I know that the die hard organic person will not be happy that I use PCV pipe in my pits, take heart in the fact that’s because a huge pile of all different sizes came with the farm and … Continue reading