- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- While the books will tell you that Elderberry wood is not good for heat, this is true but Elderberry wood it a... fb.me/2hlPtLAaJ 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Homemade Grape Juice
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Preparing Tripe for use...
- Milking Sheep
- What do you use clover for?
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Homemade Paper Making using Sheep Manure
- German Based Lung Soup Recipe -Part Two
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: Dogs
My old Girl is being kind enough to be the model to show off some of the new super soft yet amazingly strong knitted (lucet style) slip on in house dog collars. This blue one is a simple two strand … Continue reading
I know that most folks are seeing food prices going up, the size of the box’s going down, and everyone scrambling to figure out ways to cut down their food shopping bills, while still trying to feed themselves and their … Continue reading
Our Farm has two wells, one a deep water well, with a hand pump on it, so that we have access to fresh clean water off grid, the house is on the second well, a shallow well, we have fresh … Continue reading
Dropped by our friends to share some of our lamb and to pick up our new pen panals, they are a stand alone set of four that can make a pen for all kinds of uses, but the main one … Continue reading