- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- My green food box for the month of Nov had plums in it, hard, not summer, sour plums, I let them sit at room temp... fb.me/7wZsDHeFa 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Preparing Tripe for use...
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- Homemade Peppermint Bag Balm
- Butchering out a leg of lamb
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
- What do you use clover for?
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
Are you a Ant?
Tag Archives: Cats
Its been a interesting few weeks when it comes to foot care on the farm, in a number of ways, with the cold weather, socks/boots have become much more common on the farm, instead of crocks which are my standard … Continue reading
I know that most folks are seeing food prices going up, the size of the box’s going down, and everyone scrambling to figure out ways to cut down their food shopping bills, while still trying to feed themselves and their … Continue reading
Dang, I really want to get that spot. Miss Fancy, A sunkissed Purrpot Farm Cat Goddess One of my four generation Bard Rock Hens with my fancy Dark Leghorn Rooster Such Handsome Boys, strutting their stuff and … Continue reading
Priss is coming on fourteen and Muchkin is going strong at eleven, only Purdy has cross the bridge to the other side but were has the time gone, it seems like they were just kittens and now they are old … Continue reading