- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Yesterday trays.. and now today's trays.. Clover, rose petels, mint and mullen leaves.. Drying.. Drying! 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- What do you use clover for?
- Homemade Saskatoon Pie
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Ladies Only Camping Trip..
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
Are you a Ant?
Category Archives: frugal
Normally march challenge is us living out of the pantry but the truth is we just did that for a month of no buy feb As always I invite others to join me if they want.. even if you only want … Continue reading
This lovely was found on itzy and if you are not crazy and thinking you want to make a patchwork skirt, then this lady and others will custom make one for you I love the type of this one but … Continue reading
Dried Mung Beans can be turned into wonderful home grown sprouts for use in a number of tasty dishes, I started sprouting about ten years ago as a way to be able to offer the hounds fresh ground greens once or twice … Continue reading
ok, compared to what lots of folks do this might seem minor but it still took hours of work now and will take hours on the back end. Somehow threw the magic of.. That’s a great idea… to lets do … Continue reading
Well, its a good thing I have been doing this for a while.. it makes getting ready for it fairly easy at this point and yet it also means I know how much this will hurt as well.. Yup, I … Continue reading
Half a Head of Cabbage -Diced One med size Onion-Diced One clove Garlic 1/2 cup Barley 12 cups lamb bone broth 1/2 cup of left over chopped cooked ham 1/4th cup of dried Stinging Nettle Spices -A pinch of Basil, … Continue reading
Doing up the odds and ends in the freezer these days.. now I surely would have caught these lovelies much earlier on a normal year but 3 bag held enough fruit to do a single jam or jelly recipe.. two however … Continue reading