- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- The sweet potatoes are all settle in and putting out new leaves now..Their climbing tent goes up this week give or... fb.me/xOunJkqX 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- What do you use clover for?
- Rasberries June 2015
- Strawberry Custard Pie
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- new soap molds, snowmen, santa's heads and little trees
- Preparing Tripe for use...
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Fresh Homemade Sheep Milk Yogurt
Are you a Ant?
Category Archives: farm
We all have this wonderful thought that as a small farmer that we will never be like those big ag farms and to tell the truth I do my best to make sure that is true.. but sometimes.. just sometimes … Continue reading
I will be in the mood soon to write more on my March Challenges but if you do not hear more from today, its because I am not a happy camper today.. It is with a sad heart that I … Continue reading
Well, it took five days, a new part and some time but we have hot and cold running water again. I can very happy to have that lovely hot and cold running water in the house and in the barn … Continue reading
I am going to be busy again today with adding in a few extra things but I will do my best to get at least two more posts up today, if I get in writer mode, I will get that … Continue reading
Hi Guys, I had a reader make a comment with a question that got my wheels spinning, it went along the lines of, you are so lucky (yes, I am) that you have the farm and do so many things with it, … Continue reading
Sometimes it really pays off to keep your ears open and to ask what folks are thinking about doing. in this case we are talking about Straw! aka warm bedding.. Normally I buy straw from the same supplier of my … Continue reading
Well, we sent Glenda to Freezer camp and not counting bones, organs or hide after being aged for two weeks and then done in a very certain cuts and sizes for us, the way it was done was tailored for … Continue reading
Two summers ago we had a drought that did a number on my pastures and then last year, we had a ok year in terms of weather but I was over stocked, I had allowed my sheep flock to get … Continue reading