Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Mentor, Student. Teacher, Farmer, Animal lover, Cook, Baker, Butcher, Canner, unoffical Vet Tech, Animal Mid-Wife, Nurse, Giver, Housekeeper, Camper, Hiker, Gardener, Hunter, Fisher, Mushroom Hunter, Wild Crafter, Soap Maker, Dairy Maid, Cheese Maker, Permaculture Gardener, Keeper of a Food Forest, Tanner of hides/pelts, Maker of Leather, Leather Worker, Rider, Horse Trainer, Teamster, Prepper, Driver, Traveler, Handler, Groomer, Herblist, Knitter, Shepard, Naturalist, Reiki Master, Live Roll Player, Book Lover, Writer, Artist, Painter, Crafter, Photographer Blogger,
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Yesterday trays.. and now today's trays.. Clover, rose petels, mint and mullen leaves.. Drying.. Drying! 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- What do you use clover for?
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Preparing Tripe for use...
- Using Older Chickens.. Pressure canning.
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- Homemade Saskatoon Pie
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Uses for older hens-Curing Chicken Breasts
Are you a Ant?