Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Mentor, Student. Teacher, Farmer, Animal lover, Cook, Baker, Butcher, Canner, unoffical Vet Tech, Animal Mid-Wife, Nurse, Giver, Housekeeper, Camper, Hiker, Gardener, Hunter, Fisher, Mushroom Hunter, Wild Crafter, Soap Maker, Dairy Maid, Cheese Maker, Permaculture Gardener, Keeper of a Food Forest, Tanner of hides/pelts, Maker of Leather, Leather Worker, Rider, Horse Trainer, Teamster, Prepper, Driver, Traveler, Handler, Groomer, Herblist, Knitter, Shepard, Naturalist, Reiki Master, Live Roll Player, Book Lover, Writer, Artist, Painter, Crafter, Photographer Blogger,
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Babies.. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Every Now and Again.. we need a do-over
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- What do you use clover for?
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Heart Stew Recipe
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
- Homemade Paper Making using Sheep Manure
Are you a Ant?