Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Mentor, Student. Teacher, Farmer, Animal lover, Cook, Baker, Butcher, Canner, unoffical Vet Tech, Animal Mid-Wife, Nurse, Giver, Housekeeper, Camper, Hiker, Gardener, Hunter, Fisher, Mushroom Hunter, Wild Crafter, Soap Maker, Dairy Maid, Cheese Maker, Permaculture Gardener, Keeper of a Food Forest, Tanner of hides/pelts, Maker of Leather, Leather Worker, Rider, Horse Trainer, Teamster, Prepper, Driver, Traveler, Handler, Groomer, Herblist, Knitter, Shepard, Naturalist, Reiki Master, Live Roll Player, Book Lover, Writer, Artist, Painter, Crafter, Photographer Blogger,
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Yesterday trays.. and now today's trays.. Clover, rose petels, mint and mullen leaves.. Drying.. Drying! 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Saskatoon Pie
- What do you use clover for?
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Rabbit Liver Pate Recipe
Are you a Ant?