Miss L and I made 15 of these lovely’s for the coming SCA lunch menu in May and we had some leftover pie dough which we shared, so I got home and made one for our supper, so this was a butter pie dough crust, two large onions peeled and sliced and then pop out the rings, 1 cup of grated cheese, some salt and pepper, 2 beated eggs, and because I had it and wanted a heavier supper meal, I added maybe 1/2 of cubed baked ham to it, but its not required.. Bake until golden, its good hot and its good cold, served it with a side bed of spring greens and it was just perfect!!
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- On a side note, I see that many bloggers, as a side to their facebook page now create their own blog group? Is... fb.me/21StmwDym 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- From the Ground Up - Homestead Gardening
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Thermos Shuttle Chef Review -5 years later!
- Our First piglets
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- Happy Birthday Blog
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Salt Cured Leg of Lamb
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
- Preparing Tripe for use...
Are you a Ant?