Miss L and I made 15 of these lovely’s for the coming SCA lunch menu in May and we had some leftover pie dough which we shared, so I got home and made one for our supper, so this was a butter pie dough crust, two large onions peeled and sliced and then pop out the rings, 1 cup of grated cheese, some salt and pepper, 2 beated eggs, and because I had it and wanted a heavier supper meal, I added maybe 1/2 of cubed baked ham to it, but its not required.. Bake until golden, its good hot and its good cold, served it with a side bed of spring greens and it was just perfect!!
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Follow @farmgal1800
Top Posts & Pages
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- Musquee De Provence Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Butchering out a leg of lamb
- Sheep Milk Icecream..
Are you a Ant?