Miss L and I made 15 of these lovely’s for the coming SCA lunch menu in May and we had some leftover pie dough which we shared, so I got home and made one for our supper, so this was a butter pie dough crust, two large onions peeled and sliced and then pop out the rings, 1 cup of grated cheese, some salt and pepper, 2 beated eggs, and because I had it and wanted a heavier supper meal, I added maybe 1/2 of cubed baked ham to it, but its not required.. Bake until golden, its good hot and its good cold, served it with a side bed of spring greens and it was just perfect!!
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Whiskey says, Ahhh, thats much better.. time to get that winter wool off and get them cooled down for this hot weather.. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- What do you use clover for?
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Preparing Tripe for use...
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Green Healing Salve #4 Recipe
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Heart Stew Recipe
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
Are you a Ant?