Miss L and I made 15 of these lovely’s for the coming SCA lunch menu in May and we had some leftover pie dough which we shared, so I got home and made one for our supper, so this was a butter pie dough crust, two large onions peeled and sliced and then pop out the rings, 1 cup of grated cheese, some salt and pepper, 2 beated eggs, and because I had it and wanted a heavier supper meal, I added maybe 1/2 of cubed baked ham to it, but its not required.. Bake until golden, its good hot and its good cold, served it with a side bed of spring greens and it was just perfect!!
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- All Topped and tailed and trimmed up, then the ones that are to freeze are bagged and done, then the ones that... fb.me/7nLUncvxs 18 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- What do you use clover for?
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Canadian Goose Beans
- Wild Violets Recipes
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- Green Onion and Cheese Pie
- March 2nd- The Canadian Wartime Recipe Challenge 2015
- Lamb Jerky for long term dried meat storage
Are you a Ant?