Miss L and I made 15 of these lovely’s for the coming SCA lunch menu in May and we had some leftover pie dough which we shared, so I got home and made one for our supper, so this was a butter pie dough crust, two large onions peeled and sliced and then pop out the rings, 1 cup of grated cheese, some salt and pepper, 2 beated eggs, and because I had it and wanted a heavier supper meal, I added maybe 1/2 of cubed baked ham to it, but its not required.. Bake until golden, its good hot and its good cold, served it with a side bed of spring greens and it was just perfect!!
- Follow Just another Day on the Farm on WordPress.com
- Yesterday trays.. and now today's trays.. Clover, rose petels, mint and mullen leaves.. Drying.. Drying! 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Golden Needles Harvesting
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- What do you use clover for?
- Carrot Pudding for Christmas
- Milk Replacer for Calves
- Bacon Wrapped Pan Seared Duck Breast Medallions
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Using Older Chickens.. Pressure canning.
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Homemade Saskatoon/Rhubarb Pie with Vanilla Icecream.
Are you a Ant?