- Apple Season has arrived.. the first bushel was picked this weekend.. wp.me/p1b0Qt-2Tq 12 hours ago
- The garden is in full produce mode now, every day huge bowls of goodies are coming in and I am planning on... fb.me/6KFRWPPZP 12 hours ago
- Sent the daybed back upstairs today from the main floor, time to go to the bedroom to rest and get my living room... fb.me/6I8LZbpe3 2 days ago
- The hot wire is live! wp.me/p1b0Qt-2Tl 2 days ago
- so busy! Helping Farmer T move wp.me/p1b0Qt-2Th 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Homemade Grape Juice
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Apple Season has arrived.. the first bushel was picked this weekend..
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
- What do you use clover for?
- Canning Log 2014
- Lamb Belly Bacon with Recipes and Idea's..
- Goat Stuffed Grape Leaves in a Red Pepper Sauce with Greek yogurt..
Blogs I Follow
- applewood farm
- When I Became an Author
- Stacy Westfall Horseblog
- Seasonal Harvest
- The Rhizome
- My Little Corner of Rhode Island
- A Second Time Around
- The Literary Horse
- Life on a Colorado Farm
- The Nomadic Village
- Oldschool's Notebook
- My Foray Into Food Storage
- Collingwood Farm
- Waiting to Expand
- Growing a Homestead
- The Garden Smallholder
- Crowing Crone
- Laurie's Gentle Healing Notes
Are you a Ant?
- 100 mile food challange animals Burdock Canning Cats Charcuterie Chickens Chores compost crafts Dogs Draft horse drying food Ducks Family Family Milk Cow Farm Fresh Eggs Farm Life Food Forest Food Production and Recipes freezer camp Frugal Fruit Trees Garden gardens geese Goals Greens Health Herbs Hobbies homemade soap Homesteader Books Horse Training Hugelbeet hugelculture In memory Knitting Lamb Recipes lambs large black piglets large black pigs Lily lucet manure March Challange 2014 march pantry eat out of your house challange 2014 nature New rabbit kits outdoors Oxen personal care photography pigs plants Rabbits Raising Beef Calf recipes rhubarb sheep Sheep Milk sheep Milk Soap Soft Fruits Soups and Stews squash plants Stinging Nettles travel Trips turkeys vacation Veggies Weight Loss Wild Foods Wildlife Writing
Tag Archives: Trips
We took a lovely little 3.6 km hike in the woods and around a bit of a little lake yesterday, it was the yellow loop, come join us on the hike in a series of photos I took! It always … Continue reading
We often spend time out in the local woods but we rarely overnight it anymore due to the farm and all its needs, with MIL visiting and fall in full colors, getting out for a little overnight stay just seemed … Continue reading
We were not the only ones in the cave..
Our first clutch of ducklings have arrived, three more are being currently sat on, Dh has informed me that our first little peepers have safely hatched out, they are currently spending their first couple days in one of our big … Continue reading
These Photos were taken by either N Roy or JADOTF on the “Girls Road Trip 2010″