- Would you like some Local Garlic at a great price! wp.me/p1b0Qt-2Ri 5 days ago
- Broke the tip of my ring finger..@Nasty wp.me/p1b0Qt-2Rf 1 week ago
- Hello Friends, I have a chance to get a awesome deal on fresh locally grown garlic, at 8 dollars a pound, (as... fb.me/7jP4ZoIPa 1 week ago
- Jason's first offical horseback riding Lession wp.me/p2PvFH-ar via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Wow, it is raining today, which is great to be honest, its a steady rain, and its been that way for over three... fb.me/404ZYOu4q 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Homemade Saskatoon Pie
- Would you like some Local Garlic at a great price!
- What do you use clover for?
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Preparing Tripe for use...
- Butchering out a leg of lamb
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
Blogs I Follow
- When I Became an Author
- Stacy Westfall Horseblog
- Seasonal Harvest
- The Rhizome
- My Little Corner of Rhode Island
- A Second Time Around
- The Literary Horse
- Life on a Colorado Farm
- The Nomadic Village
- Oldschool's Notebook
- My Foray Into Food Storage
- Collingwood Farm
- Waiting to Expand
- Growing a Homestead
- The Garden Smallholder
- Crowing Crone
- In The Stillness.. Laurie's Gentle Healing Notes
- Crowing Crone Woman of Wisdom
Are you a Ant?
- 100 mile food challange animals Burdock Canning Cats Charcuterie Chickens Chores compost crafts Dogs Draft horse drying food Ducks Family Family Milk Cow Farm Fresh Eggs Farm Life Food Forest Food Production and Recipes freezer camp Frugal Fruit Trees Garden gardens geese Goals Greens Health Herbs Hobbies homemade soap Homesteader Books Horse Training Hugelbeet hugelculture In memory Knitting Lamb Recipes lambs large black piglets large black pigs Lily lucet manure March Challange 2014 march pantry eat out of your house challange 2014 nature New rabbit kits outdoors Oxen personal care photography pigs plants Rabbits Raising Beef Calf recipes rhubarb sheep Sheep Milk sheep Milk Soap Soft Fruits Soups and Stews squash plants Stinging Nettles travel Trips turkeys vacation Veggies Weight Loss Wild Foods Wildlife Writing
Tag Archives: pigs
Well, we got another big 250 plus pound gilt done today for our own home use, it went well, we are getting in the grove on this now that we have done five large blacks and one pot belly pig … Continue reading
Well, I figured I had better do a Tootie update, as I got asked at least three times on the weekend, how is she doing :) So she has successfully dug up over 60 percent of her pen to the … Continue reading
Wow, this recipe seemed tailor made for me for the fall after butcher day, but I made a small version of it just to try it out.. heavenly and I will be making a big batch of this later.. Now … Continue reading
Well, this past week I could not help but notice that Miss Piggy was being a bear with Angelo and she was being sweet with me or Dh, but yesterday I was really unhappy to see that he had a … Continue reading
Its hard to be believe that its been almost a year since we had a girls trip up the valley to pick up this sweet little purebred Large Black Piglet, she was just big enough to fit in a small … Continue reading
Last weekend, my Step-dad was in the “big city” for work and we did a meet up for a visit, lunch and then to give him a ride to the airport, one of our stops from his downtown hotel was the big … Continue reading
So here is the finished Product, Sliced and ready for me to use in my planned recipes that I will be sharing soon, I am going Tradional for one, and Funky for the other..I should point out that while I … Continue reading
Fall of the bone tender roasted never frozen Pork Ribs, heavenly!
So simple to do and the end results can be used in so many ways, in this case we are making Lard. Raw Fresh Fat, remember that if the fat does not smell good to you, the lard won’t either.. … Continue reading