- Apple Season has arrived.. the first bushel was picked this weekend.. wp.me/p1b0Qt-2Tq 9 hours ago
- The garden is in full produce mode now, every day huge bowls of goodies are coming in and I am planning on... fb.me/6KFRWPPZP 10 hours ago
- Sent the daybed back upstairs today from the main floor, time to go to the bedroom to rest and get my living room... fb.me/6I8LZbpe3 2 days ago
- The hot wire is live! wp.me/p1b0Qt-2Tl 2 days ago
- so busy! Helping Farmer T move wp.me/p1b0Qt-2Th 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Homemade Grape Juice
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
- Apple Season has arrived.. the first bushel was picked this weekend..
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
- Canning Log 2014
- What do you use clover for?
- Lamb Belly Bacon with Recipes and Idea's..
- Goat Stuffed Grape Leaves in a Red Pepper Sauce with Greek yogurt..
Blogs I Follow
- applewood farm
- When I Became an Author
- Stacy Westfall Horseblog
- Seasonal Harvest
- The Rhizome
- My Little Corner of Rhode Island
- A Second Time Around
- The Literary Horse
- Life on a Colorado Farm
- The Nomadic Village
- Oldschool's Notebook
- My Foray Into Food Storage
- Collingwood Farm
- Waiting to Expand
- Growing a Homestead
- The Garden Smallholder
- Crowing Crone
- Laurie's Gentle Healing Notes
Are you a Ant?
- 100 mile food challange animals Burdock Canning Cats Charcuterie Chickens Chores compost crafts Dogs Draft horse drying food Ducks Family Family Milk Cow Farm Fresh Eggs Farm Life Food Forest Food Production and Recipes freezer camp Frugal Fruit Trees Garden gardens geese Goals Greens Health Herbs Hobbies homemade soap Homesteader Books Horse Training Hugelbeet hugelculture In memory Knitting Lamb Recipes lambs large black piglets large black pigs Lily lucet manure March Challange 2014 march pantry eat out of your house challange 2014 nature New rabbit kits outdoors Oxen personal care photography pigs plants Rabbits Raising Beef Calf recipes rhubarb sheep Sheep Milk sheep Milk Soap Soft Fruits Soups and Stews squash plants Stinging Nettles travel Trips turkeys vacation Veggies Weight Loss Wild Foods Wildlife Writing
Tag Archives: pigs
Well, we got another big 250 plus pound gilt done today for our own home use, it went well, we are getting in the grove on this now that we have done five large blacks and one pot belly pig … Continue reading
Well, I figured I had better do a Tootie update, as I got asked at least three times on the weekend, how is she doing :) So she has successfully dug up over 60 percent of her pen to the … Continue reading
Wow, this recipe seemed tailor made for me for the fall after butcher day, but I made a small version of it just to try it out.. heavenly and I will be making a big batch of this later.. Now … Continue reading
Well, this past week I could not help but notice that Miss Piggy was being a bear with Angelo and she was being sweet with me or Dh, but yesterday I was really unhappy to see that he had a … Continue reading
Its hard to be believe that its been almost a year since we had a girls trip up the valley to pick up this sweet little purebred Large Black Piglet, she was just big enough to fit in a small … Continue reading
Last weekend, my Step-dad was in the “big city” for work and we did a meet up for a visit, lunch and then to give him a ride to the airport, one of our stops from his downtown hotel was the big … Continue reading