- Apple Season has arrived.. the first bushel was picked this weekend.. wp.me/p1b0Qt-2Tq 12 hours ago
- The garden is in full produce mode now, every day huge bowls of goodies are coming in and I am planning on... fb.me/6KFRWPPZP 12 hours ago
- Sent the daybed back upstairs today from the main floor, time to go to the bedroom to rest and get my living room... fb.me/6I8LZbpe3 2 days ago
- The hot wire is live! wp.me/p1b0Qt-2Tl 2 days ago
- so busy! Helping Farmer T move wp.me/p1b0Qt-2Th 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Homemade Grape Juice
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Apple Season has arrived.. the first bushel was picked this weekend..
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
- What do you use clover for?
- Canning Log 2014
- Lamb Belly Bacon with Recipes and Idea's..
- Goat Stuffed Grape Leaves in a Red Pepper Sauce with Greek yogurt..
Blogs I Follow
- applewood farm
- When I Became an Author
- Stacy Westfall Horseblog
- Seasonal Harvest
- The Rhizome
- My Little Corner of Rhode Island
- A Second Time Around
- The Literary Horse
- Life on a Colorado Farm
- The Nomadic Village
- Oldschool's Notebook
- My Foray Into Food Storage
- Collingwood Farm
- Waiting to Expand
- Growing a Homestead
- The Garden Smallholder
- Crowing Crone
- Laurie's Gentle Healing Notes
Are you a Ant?
- 100 mile food challange animals Burdock Canning Cats Charcuterie Chickens Chores compost crafts Dogs Draft horse drying food Ducks Family Family Milk Cow Farm Fresh Eggs Farm Life Food Forest Food Production and Recipes freezer camp Frugal Fruit Trees Garden gardens geese Goals Greens Health Herbs Hobbies homemade soap Homesteader Books Horse Training Hugelbeet hugelculture In memory Knitting Lamb Recipes lambs large black piglets large black pigs Lily lucet manure March Challange 2014 march pantry eat out of your house challange 2014 nature New rabbit kits outdoors Oxen personal care photography pigs plants Rabbits Raising Beef Calf recipes rhubarb sheep Sheep Milk sheep Milk Soap Soft Fruits Soups and Stews squash plants Stinging Nettles travel Trips turkeys vacation Veggies Weight Loss Wild Foods Wildlife Writing
Tag Archives: personal care
Well, I am the first person to admit that over the past couple months, that It has seemed like I have had one thing after another to heal from and this leads to a few interesting things (and if any … Continue reading
Well this weekly posting of weight and goals is going to do a little expanding, as I am going to be doing a fair amount of things in regards to weight/workouts/eating in regards to working towards the goal of not … Continue reading
Eve Of Destruction by Barry Mcguire The eastern world, it is exploding Violence flarin’, bullets loadin’ You’re old enough to kill, but not for votin’ You don’t believe in war, but what’s that gun you’re totin’ And even the Jordan … Continue reading
I would like to get back into the habit of doing a weekly post on thursdays on how my “Getting stronger/healthier” Goal is going, it really helped to know that if I had that extra something that I would have … Continue reading
Joining in the ranks of Canadian Doomer and others like Chile Chews, and Backyard Farm along with unprocessed real food month with its daily updates on idea’s and thoughts on how to use whole food in your diet, we are eating out … Continue reading
This reaction, then infection that has hit me is centered on my throat and lungs, which means that it is very important to eat to provide your body what it needs to give a helping hand.. So all orange colored … Continue reading