- Tippiy toes had her kits today, she built a awesome nest, she pulled lots of hair and she has a lot of kits in... fb.me/2sXvhXsfW 13 hours ago
- bone broth simmering on the stove, going to make a pork, green bean, barley soup with fresh greens.. 1 day ago
- Using fresh herbs to help with bruising.. wp.me/p1b0Qt-2aI 1 day ago
- Well, its morning, and first I need to send out a huge Thank you to my husband, while there was no way to not do... fb.me/1DOACMRvk 2 days ago
- What the hell, if you are that cash poor, feed root veggies or windfall apples or pumkins in the fall but candy??... fb.me/2cpoSxgGe 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Using fresh herbs to help with bruising..
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- What do you use clover for?
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Emergency Meal Kit Challenge!
- Miss Piggy is one Big pig!!
- Rabbit hutch, Rabbit Growouts, Rabbit Grazers..
Blogs I Follow
- Rise and Shine Rabbitry
- Homestead Honey
- Bluestem Pond
- musings of a kitchen witch
- Our Little Garden at 8505
- One Man's Meat
- When Did This Become a Farm?
- Cupcakes Always Win
- Live Below the Line Canada
- Life on the Farmlet
- FARMGIRL SCHOOL
- Daily Life with the Team
- Argiope Fiber Design
- The Homesteading Hippy
- Theresawebb's Blog
Are you a Ant?
Tags100 mile food challange Canning Cats Charcuterie Chickens Chores compost crafts Dogs Ducks Family Family Milk Cow Farm Fresh Eggs Farm Life Food Production and Recipes freezer camp Frugal Fruit Trees Garden Goals Greens Health Herbs Hobbies Homesteader Books Hugelbeet In memory Lamb Recipes lambs manure nature Oxen personal care photography pigs Rabbits sheep Sheep Milk Soft Fruits Soups and Stews Trips Veggies Weight Loss Wild Foods Writing
Tag Archives: In memory
I was raised in bush country more often then not in Alberta, and I swear my folks either breed in or created a love of the bush from a young age.. It most likely helped that for a good number … Continue reading
Its a cold grey snow blowing day this morning, and my little girl would be a year older. The years are flowing by, and I wonder sometimes what would she have been like? Who would she look like now? What … Continue reading
Auctions and Farm Sales are a time honored way to spend a saturday with farmers in your neck of the woods. I can remember as a small child always wanting to hear the story of the wash board.. it seems … Continue reading
So as anyone that has been reading the blog knows, I have been canning pinapple, which is a real treat, because when has Pinapple ever been so cheap that you can just can a whole years worth at a time. … Continue reading
Priss is coming on fourteen and Muchkin is going strong at eleven, only Purdy has cross the bridge to the other side but were has the time gone, it seems like they were just kittens and now they are old … Continue reading
As you know, I am doing a local Dark Days Challange, and it got me thinking about how local food changes based on where you live, I enjoyed supporting the local Inuit when I lived up in the high artic, … Continue reading
The hounds got me up on time this morning and my chores that normally take about an hour an half, took three plus today, but at least my foot is a little better today.. I took apart, moved and set … Continue reading
Thank you to my Aunt L for sending me grandma’s Recipe for Christmas Cake.. Here is Grandma,s recipe… In a Large bowl….1 cup butter — 1 1/4 cups packed Brown Sugar, Cream together Beat in separately 6 … Continue reading
May we all remember those who have given their lives in the past, present and future for our daily freedoms. They have traveled a path that was long and I am sure at times seemed never ending.. In honor of … Continue reading