- well for the past week, baby lamb aka goon has joined us outside during chore time but today was a big day for... fb.me/CyB39Nkx 14 hours ago
- Dh brought me in a wild flower bunch.. so pretty and colorful and so sweet! fb.me/FlsVj0Wz 15 hours ago
- Flowers to cheer me up :) wp.me/p1b0Qt-2aT 15 hours ago
- Hurting and Healing. wp.me/p1b0Qt-2aQ 16 hours ago
- Its so pretty right?? 72 hours later.. fb.me/1iHC6ZMQQ 16 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Hurting and Healing.
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Using fresh herbs to help with bruising..
- What do you use clover for?
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Ecozoom Stove Review..
- Flowers to cheer me up :)
- Goat Stuffed Grape Leaves in a Red Pepper Sauce with Greek yogurt..
Blogs I Follow
- Rise and Shine Rabbitry
- Homestead Honey
- Bluestem Pond
- musings of a kitchen witch
- Our Little Garden at 8505
- One Man's Meat
- When Did This Become a Farm?
- Cupcakes Always Win
- Live Below the Line Canada
- Life on the Farmlet
- FARMGIRL SCHOOL
- Daily Life with the Team
- Argiope Fiber Design
- The Homesteading Hippy
- Theresawebb's Blog
Are you a Ant?
Tags100 mile food challange Canning Cats Charcuterie Chickens Chores compost crafts Dogs Ducks Family Family Milk Cow Farm Fresh Eggs Farm Life Food Production and Recipes freezer camp Frugal Fruit Trees Garden Goals Greens Health Herbs Hobbies Homesteader Books Hugelbeet In memory Lamb Recipes lambs manure nature Oxen personal care photography pigs Rabbits sheep Sheep Milk Soft Fruits Soups and Stews Trips Veggies Weight Loss Wild Foods Writing
Tag Archives: hugelculture
Given that, I am going to break this down into parts just to show how long this process truly takes when you are doing it by hand and not with a backhoe or tractors etc.. So the first thing after … Continue reading
Well, this very dry year has been eye openning to say that least, I have never had so little rain ever, we have our own tracking system and even when the area’s around us get rain, we are getting nothing, … Continue reading
Well, most of you know that I love to try a number of different things in the garden, and I have had alot of success with my no-till, dry land planting spacing and with my mulching.. Having said that, this … Continue reading