- well for the past week, baby lamb aka goon has joined us outside during chore time but today was a big day for... fb.me/CyB39Nkx 5 hours ago
- Dh brought me in a wild flower bunch.. so pretty and colorful and so sweet! fb.me/FlsVj0Wz 6 hours ago
- Flowers to cheer me up :) wp.me/p1b0Qt-2aT 6 hours ago
- Hurting and Healing. wp.me/p1b0Qt-2aQ 7 hours ago
- Its so pretty right?? 72 hours later.. fb.me/1iHC6ZMQQ 7 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Using fresh herbs to help with bruising..
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Hurting and Healing.
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- What do you use clover for?
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Rabbit hutch, Rabbit Growouts, Rabbit Grazers..
- Emergency Meal Kit Challenge!
- Miss Piggy is one Big pig!!
Blogs I Follow
- Rise and Shine Rabbitry
- Homestead Honey
- Bluestem Pond
- musings of a kitchen witch
- Our Little Garden at 8505
- One Man's Meat
- When Did This Become a Farm?
- Cupcakes Always Win
- Live Below the Line Canada
- Life on the Farmlet
- FARMGIRL SCHOOL
- Daily Life with the Team
- Argiope Fiber Design
- The Homesteading Hippy
- Theresawebb's Blog
Are you a Ant?
Tags100 mile food challange Canning Cats Charcuterie Chickens Chores compost crafts Dogs Ducks Family Family Milk Cow Farm Fresh Eggs Farm Life Food Production and Recipes freezer camp Frugal Fruit Trees Garden Goals Greens Health Herbs Hobbies Homesteader Books Hugelbeet In memory Lamb Recipes lambs manure nature Oxen personal care photography pigs Rabbits sheep Sheep Milk Soft Fruits Soups and Stews Trips Veggies Weight Loss Wild Foods Writing
Tag Archives: honey pots
While I know that the die hard organic person will not be happy that I use PCV pipe in my pits, take heart in the fact that’s because a huge pile of all different sizes came with the farm and … Continue reading