- can you believe these bean plants are only one month old wp.me/p1b0Qt-2Tu 7 hours ago
- Apple Season has arrived.. the first bushel was picked this weekend.. wp.me/p1b0Qt-2Tq 1 day ago
- The garden is in full produce mode now, every day huge bowls of goodies are coming in and I am planning on... fb.me/6KFRWPPZP 1 day ago
- Sent the daybed back upstairs today from the main floor, time to go to the bedroom to rest and get my living room... fb.me/6I8LZbpe3 3 days ago
- The hot wire is live! wp.me/p1b0Qt-2Tl 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Homemade Grape Juice
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Apple Season has arrived.. the first bushel was picked this weekend..
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
- Canning Log 2014
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
- Preparing Tripe for use...
- can you believe these bean plants are only one month old
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
Blogs I Follow
- applewood farm
- When I Became an Author
- Stacy Westfall Horseblog
- Seasonal Harvest
- The Rhizome
- My Little Corner of Rhode Island
- A Second Time Around
- The Literary Horse
- Life on a Colorado Farm
- The Nomadic Village
- Oldschool's Notebook
- My Foray Into Food Storage
- Collingwood Farm
- Waiting to Expand
- Growing a Homestead
- The Garden Smallholder
- Crowing Crone
- Laurie's Gentle Healing Notes
Are you a Ant?
- 100 mile food challange animals Burdock Canning Cats Charcuterie Chickens Chores compost crafts Dogs Draft horse drying food Ducks Family Family Milk Cow Farm Fresh Eggs Farm Life Food Forest Food Production and Recipes freezer camp Frugal Fruit Trees Garden gardens geese Goals Greens Health Herbs Hobbies homemade soap Homesteader Books Horse Training Hugelbeet hugelculture In memory Knitting Lamb Recipes lambs large black piglets large black pigs Lily lucet manure March Challange 2014 march pantry eat out of your house challange 2014 nature New rabbit kits outdoors Oxen personal care photography pigs plants Rabbits Raising Beef Calf recipes rhubarb sheep Sheep Milk sheep Milk Soap Soft Fruits Soups and Stews squash plants Stinging Nettles travel Trips turkeys vacation Veggies Weight Loss Wild Foods Wildlife Writing
Tag Archives: Dogs
My old Girl is being kind enough to be the model to show off some of the new super soft yet amazingly strong knitted (lucet style) slip on in house dog collars. This blue one is a simple two strand … Continue reading
I know that most folks are seeing food prices going up, the size of the box’s going down, and everyone scrambling to figure out ways to cut down their food shopping bills, while still trying to feed themselves and their … Continue reading
Our Farm has two wells, one a deep water well, with a hand pump on it, so that we have access to fresh clean water off grid, the house is on the second well, a shallow well, we have fresh … Continue reading
Dropped by our friends to share some of our lamb and to pick up our new pen panals, they are a stand alone set of four that can make a pen for all kinds of uses, but the main one … Continue reading