- Apple Season has arrived.. the first bushel was picked this weekend.. wp.me/p1b0Qt-2Tq 12 hours ago
- The garden is in full produce mode now, every day huge bowls of goodies are coming in and I am planning on... fb.me/6KFRWPPZP 12 hours ago
- Sent the daybed back upstairs today from the main floor, time to go to the bedroom to rest and get my living room... fb.me/6I8LZbpe3 2 days ago
- The hot wire is live! wp.me/p1b0Qt-2Tl 2 days ago
- so busy! Helping Farmer T move wp.me/p1b0Qt-2Th 4 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Homemade Grape Juice
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Apple Season has arrived.. the first bushel was picked this weekend..
- Sheep Tallow Candles.
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
- What do you use clover for?
- Canning Log 2014
- Lamb Belly Bacon with Recipes and Idea's..
- Goat Stuffed Grape Leaves in a Red Pepper Sauce with Greek yogurt..
Blogs I Follow
- applewood farm
- When I Became an Author
- Stacy Westfall Horseblog
- Seasonal Harvest
- The Rhizome
- My Little Corner of Rhode Island
- A Second Time Around
- The Literary Horse
- Life on a Colorado Farm
- The Nomadic Village
- Oldschool's Notebook
- My Foray Into Food Storage
- Collingwood Farm
- Waiting to Expand
- Growing a Homestead
- The Garden Smallholder
- Crowing Crone
- Laurie's Gentle Healing Notes
Are you a Ant?
- 100 mile food challange animals Burdock Canning Cats Charcuterie Chickens Chores compost crafts Dogs Draft horse drying food Ducks Family Family Milk Cow Farm Fresh Eggs Farm Life Food Forest Food Production and Recipes freezer camp Frugal Fruit Trees Garden gardens geese Goals Greens Health Herbs Hobbies homemade soap Homesteader Books Horse Training Hugelbeet hugelculture In memory Knitting Lamb Recipes lambs large black piglets large black pigs Lily lucet manure March Challange 2014 march pantry eat out of your house challange 2014 nature New rabbit kits outdoors Oxen personal care photography pigs plants Rabbits Raising Beef Calf recipes rhubarb sheep Sheep Milk sheep Milk Soap Soft Fruits Soups and Stews squash plants Stinging Nettles travel Trips turkeys vacation Veggies Weight Loss Wild Foods Wildlife Writing
Tag Archives: crafts
The fluffy pretty little ones are going for stocking stuffers for my nieces to play with on their dress up, the pretty little grey and white cord is for a mesh bag for storage (thanks to lynn for that idea, … Continue reading
So Pretty, my different sized lucet have arrived, the big one is to be used to make cords for my larger critters halters or ropes, the smaller are for personal household uses.. I got them from Lynn the weaver, he … Continue reading
Now I think most folks can see that with the different new duck recipes appearing on the blog lately that I am doing a little of my fall bird butcher out, now its worth noting that for those that are wanting … Continue reading
This past week my garden catalogs have started coming in and some of the new an amazing fruit trees and veggies are looking just wonderful but this post is all about my new woolgrowers catalog. If you have never heard … Continue reading
Well, there are so many different things rattling away in my head today, the news just keeps giving me post idea’s.. If you live in Ontario regardless of what your choice is, please get out and vote today! So with the … Continue reading
Had a couple really great questions and comments on my first post about making homemade paper using Cow Manure, along with a few great ideas. So one of them was that in the UK they sell Welsh Sheep Poo Paper, … Continue reading