- Introducing Miss Apple wp.me/p1b0Qt-2SV 4 hours ago
- My New Milking Sheep to be.. wp.me/p1b0Qt-2SP 1 day ago
- My new milking ewe to be, a lovely huge five month old girl.. my first wool ewe on the farm, and I have plans, we... fb.me/6HTY6p6IY 1 day ago
- The Sunflower Saga.. wp.me/p1b0Qt-2SM 2 days ago
- Vaccines.. wp.me/s1b0Qt-vaccines 3 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Kohlrabi Recipes
- Making Homemade Grape Juice
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Preparing Tripe for use...
- Goat Stuffed Grape Leaves in a Red Pepper Sauce with Greek yogurt..
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- My New Milking Sheep to be..
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
- Canning Log 2014
- The Sunflower Saga..
Blogs I Follow
- applewood farm
- When I Became an Author
- Stacy Westfall Horseblog
- Seasonal Harvest
- The Rhizome
- My Little Corner of Rhode Island
- A Second Time Around
- The Literary Horse
- Life on a Colorado Farm
- The Nomadic Village
- Oldschool's Notebook
- My Foray Into Food Storage
- Collingwood Farm
- Waiting to Expand
- Growing a Homestead
- The Garden Smallholder
- Crowing Crone
- In The Stillness.. Laurie's Gentle Healing Notes
Are you a Ant?
- 100 mile food challange animals Burdock Canning Cats Charcuterie Chickens Chores compost crafts Dogs Draft horse drying food Ducks Family Family Milk Cow Farm Fresh Eggs Farm Life Food Forest Food Production and Recipes freezer camp Frugal Fruit Trees Garden gardens geese Goals Greens Health Herbs Hobbies homemade soap Homesteader Books Horse Training Hugelbeet hugelculture In memory Knitting Lamb Recipes lambs large black piglets large black pigs Lily lucet manure March Challange 2014 march pantry eat out of your house challange 2014 nature New rabbit kits outdoors Oxen personal care photography pigs plants Rabbits Raising Beef Calf recipes rhubarb sheep Sheep Milk sheep Milk Soap Soft Fruits Soups and Stews squash plants Stinging Nettles travel Trips turkeys vacation Veggies Weight Loss Wild Foods Wildlife Writing
Tag Archives: Cats
Its been a interesting few weeks when it comes to foot care on the farm, in a number of ways, with the cold weather, socks/boots have become much more common on the farm, instead of crocks which are my standard … Continue reading
I know that most folks are seeing food prices going up, the size of the box’s going down, and everyone scrambling to figure out ways to cut down their food shopping bills, while still trying to feed themselves and their … Continue reading
Dang, I really want to get that spot. Miss Fancy, A sunkissed Purrpot Farm Cat Goddess One of my four generation Bard Rock Hens with my fancy Dark Leghorn Rooster Such Handsome Boys, strutting their stuff and … Continue reading
Priss is coming on fourteen and Muchkin is going strong at eleven, only Purdy has cross the bridge to the other side but were has the time gone, it seems like they were just kittens and now they are old … Continue reading