- well for the past week, baby lamb aka goon has joined us outside during chore time but today was a big day for... fb.me/CyB39Nkx 7 hours ago
- Dh brought me in a wild flower bunch.. so pretty and colorful and so sweet! fb.me/FlsVj0Wz 8 hours ago
- Flowers to cheer me up :) wp.me/p1b0Qt-2aT 8 hours ago
- Hurting and Healing. wp.me/p1b0Qt-2aQ 9 hours ago
- Its so pretty right?? 72 hours later.. fb.me/1iHC6ZMQQ 9 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Using fresh herbs to help with bruising..
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Hurting and Healing.
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- What do you use clover for?
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Emergency Meal Kit Challenge!
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
Blogs I Follow
- Rise and Shine Rabbitry
- Homestead Honey
- Bluestem Pond
- musings of a kitchen witch
- Our Little Garden at 8505
- One Man's Meat
- When Did This Become a Farm?
- Cupcakes Always Win
- Live Below the Line Canada
- Life on the Farmlet
- FARMGIRL SCHOOL
- Daily Life with the Team
- Argiope Fiber Design
- The Homesteading Hippy
- Theresawebb's Blog
Are you a Ant?
Tags100 mile food challange Canning Cats Charcuterie Chickens Chores compost crafts Dogs Ducks Family Family Milk Cow Farm Fresh Eggs Farm Life Food Production and Recipes freezer camp Frugal Fruit Trees Garden Goals Greens Health Herbs Hobbies Homesteader Books Hugelbeet In memory Lamb Recipes lambs manure nature Oxen personal care photography pigs Rabbits sheep Sheep Milk Soft Fruits Soups and Stews Trips Veggies Weight Loss Wild Foods Writing
Category Archives: Life moves on daily
Dh did a little walk about in the yard and came in with a mixed wild flower bunch for me.. so sweet! So what wild flowers or plants are in my food forest and can you tell what is what?
Well, the last 72 hours have been a bit stressful in a number of ways, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. So just going to touch on this briefly on the blog, my dad … Continue reading
Fathers Day is coming , but I would like to do my own dad tomorrow so today its about my wonderful husband and father to my daughter Maeve and my son, Nathaniel, I have been blessed to have this steady, … Continue reading
This is a light fluffy summer pie and it should ideally be eating either the same day its made or within a day or two at most.. so make it as small as required in order to not try and … Continue reading
I am assuming that most of the regular blog readers also read the comments, so you might be aware that deb is what I consider one of my regulars I was blessed enough to meet Deb and her hubby last … Continue reading
The plain milk is awesome, I love it, DH not so much of a milk drinker but make the milk flavoured and suddenly he can drink it by the liter, he has always adored his chocolate milk, me not so much, … Continue reading
Ok, maybe I will be the only one that finds this funny or interesting but I am sharing anyway, so I made my regular tomato soup, canned tomato sauce with spices and then I added in my whole 3 day … Continue reading