- Three wheelbarrels of straw hauled and spread around the horse`s main feeding area, with this downpour of rain... fb.me/2vHkS2DAW 11 hours ago
- kombucha wp.me/s1b0Qt-kombucha 17 hours ago
- But this is a nice one where he is bending in to me with his focus on me, unlike the other one, where he is..... fb.me/1lpUlBdOx 1 day ago
- While he is awesome, don`t think he is always perfect.. this is a fun one.. pulling him in to face me.. fb.me/1j1ZLqRhY 1 day ago
- Ok, my feet are in the tire.. now I can stand and relax.. you are so weird farmgal.. fb.me/6L4OUK0ID 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Making Homemade Grape Juice
- My most available local wild fruits-ChokeBerries and Elderberries.
- Plum Recipes including Farmgal's Plum BBQ
- Preparing Tripe for use...
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Improving Pasture a old fashion way.
- Saturday in pictures..
- Canning Log 2014
- Why I lose more weight in winter..
Blogs I Follow
- applewood farm
- When I Became an Author
- Stacy Westfall Horseblog
- Seasonal Harvest
- The Rhizome
- My Little Corner of Rhode Island
- A Second Time Around
- The Literary Horse
- Life on a Colorado Farm
- The Nomadic Village
- Oldschool's Notebook
- My Foray Into Food Storage
- Collingwood Farm
- Waiting to Expand
- Growing a Homestead
- The Garden Smallholder
- Crowing Crone Joss
- Laurie's Gentle Healing Notes
Are you a Ant?
- 100 mile food challange animals Burdock Canning Cats Charcuterie Chickens Chores compost crafts Dogs Draft horse drying food Ducks Family Family Milk Cow Farm Fresh Eggs Farm Life Food Forest Food Production and Recipes freezer camp Frugal Fruit Trees Garden gardens geese Goals Greens Health Herbs Hobbies homemade soap Homesteader Books Horse Training Hugelbeet hugelculture In memory Knitting Lamb Recipes lambs large black piglets large black pigs Lily lucet manure March Challange 2014 march pantry eat out of your house challange 2014 nature New rabbit kits outdoors Oxen personal care photography pigs plants Rabbits Raising Beef Calf recipes rhubarb sheep Sheep Milk sheep Milk Soap Soft Fruits Soups and Stews squash plants Stinging Nettles travel Trips turkeys vacation Veggies Weight Loss Wild Foods Wildlife Writing
Category Archives: Life moves on daily
well, I have been on a learning curve, I am working on creating-growing kombucha with the scoby`s. http://www.seedsofhealth.co.uk/fermenting/kombucha.shtml Now I was blessed with a free gifted one from Anita Thank you.. and so I started my first batches, they were … Continue reading
Where to even start.. first four days is a long time but it was so worth it.. huge thank you goes out to hubby for taking two days off work to stay home and run the farm for the time … Continue reading
Yummy Milk bread.. so good.. a treat indeed. The last of the sunflower are finally cut, and de-seeded, the large heads were 12 to 14 inches, the med 8 to 10 inches an the small around 6 to 8 inches. … Continue reading
Cleaning, Canning, cleaning, picking, Prepping, cleaning, Canning.. repeat.. visit with friends, picking, processing, prep work and repeat.
Harvest the head, the leaves had all turned yellow, the black had white stripes on them, where full and plump in feel.. rub the seeds out, take care because the faster you go and more mess you make the more … Continue reading
Was cleaning out the rabbit hutches, sorting the growouts, sexing out the rabbits that are going to friends and doing a full count and health check on the younger kits.. Thumper has her first litter and she had a much … Continue reading