- well for the past week, baby lamb aka goon has joined us outside during chore time but today was a big day for... fb.me/CyB39Nkx 11 hours ago
- Dh brought me in a wild flower bunch.. so pretty and colorful and so sweet! fb.me/FlsVj0Wz 12 hours ago
- Flowers to cheer me up :) wp.me/p1b0Qt-2aT 12 hours ago
- Hurting and Healing. wp.me/p1b0Qt-2aQ 13 hours ago
- Its so pretty right?? 72 hours later.. fb.me/1iHC6ZMQQ 13 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Hurting and Healing.
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- Using fresh herbs to help with bruising..
- What do you use clover for?
- Lamb Milk Replacers
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Homemade Special Treats for the Cow/Horse/Sheep
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- Flowers to cheer me up :)
- Ecozoom Stove Review..
Blogs I Follow
- Rise and Shine Rabbitry
- Homestead Honey
- Bluestem Pond
- musings of a kitchen witch
- Our Little Garden at 8505
- One Man's Meat
- When Did This Become a Farm?
- Cupcakes Always Win
- Live Below the Line Canada
- Life on the Farmlet
- FARMGIRL SCHOOL
- Daily Life with the Team
- Argiope Fiber Design
- The Homesteading Hippy
- Theresawebb's Blog
Are you a Ant?
Tags100 mile food challange Canning Cats Charcuterie Chickens Chores compost crafts Dogs Ducks Family Family Milk Cow Farm Fresh Eggs Farm Life Food Production and Recipes freezer camp Frugal Fruit Trees Garden Goals Greens Health Herbs Hobbies Homesteader Books Hugelbeet In memory Lamb Recipes lambs manure nature Oxen personal care photography pigs Rabbits sheep Sheep Milk Soft Fruits Soups and Stews Trips Veggies Weight Loss Wild Foods Writing
Category Archives: Critters
Well, it was that time, one of the rabbit hutches, needed to have its floor rebuilt, every couple years, we find that we need to take off and redo the wire hard cloth flooring on the rabbit hutches, and this … Continue reading
yup that my 500 plus pound pig playing with my 1400 pound cow, they seem to have fun at it and have been friends now for a number of years.. her new friends are of the feathered kind.. Glenda was … Continue reading
Well, we added in the two younger goslings to the little geese flock, honk and hiss took them in and gave us looks like.. got more?? Sadly, no I don’t, this the full goslings flock this year.. the older two … Continue reading
As I was squatted down with a wee babe of a lamb between my legs nursing from its bottle, its mother once again broke from her corner and raced across the pen and slammed into me, driving me into the … Continue reading
“I was thinking of you when I bought my guineas. Are you free ranging yours? I want to, but I’ve heard that they may take off and not come back. Our babies are currently confined in a rabbit cage in … Continue reading
Well, my goslings have arrived and as I had a newly hatched and ready to adopt duck hen, I put them with her till they got settled in but it was time to introduce the two oldest female goslings, they … Continue reading
Well, we had one ewe that had not lambed, and we figured she didn’t get caught as she would have needed to breed in dec to be due now, so we thought.. ah, the lambing is done.. So where we … Continue reading