Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Mentor, Student. Teacher, Farmer, Animal lover, Cook, Baker, Butcher, Canner, unoffical Vet Tech, Animal Mid-Wife, Nurse, Giver, Housekeeper, Camper, Hiker, Gardener, Hunter, Fisher, Mushroom Hunter, Wild Crafter, Soap Maker, Dairy Maid, Cheese Maker, Permaculture Gardener, Keeper of a Food Forest, Tanner of hides/pelts, Maker of Leather, Leather Worker, Rider, Horse Trainer, Teamster, Prepper, Driver, Traveler, Handler, Groomer, Herblist, Knitter, Shepard, Naturalist, Reiki Master, Live Roll Player, Book Lover, Writer, Artist, Painter, Crafter, Photographer Blogger,
- Tippiy toes had her kits today, she built a awesome nest, she pulled lots of hair and she has a lot of kits in... fb.me/2sXvhXsfW 4 hours ago
- bone broth simmering on the stove, going to make a pork, green bean, barley soup with fresh greens.. 1 day ago
- Using fresh herbs to help with bruising.. wp.me/p1b0Qt-2aI 1 day ago
- Well, its morning, and first I need to send out a huge Thank you to my husband, while there was no way to not do... fb.me/1DOACMRvk 1 day ago
- What the hell, if you are that cash poor, feed root veggies or windfall apples or pumkins in the fall but candy??... fb.me/2cpoSxgGe 2 days ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Using fresh herbs to help with bruising..
- Lamb Liver Pate Recipe
- The Spruce Tips -Recipes and Idea's.
- Rabbit Side Bacon or Jerky Recipe
- What do you use clover for?
- Emergency Meal Kit Challenge!
- Miss Piggy is one Big pig!!
- Rabbit hutch, Rabbit Growouts, Rabbit Grazers..
- Making Paper out of Cow Manure
- Lamb Milk Replacers
Blogs I Follow
- Rise and Shine Rabbitry
- Homestead Honey
- Bluestem Pond
- musings of a kitchen witch
- Our Little Garden at 8505
- One Man's Meat
- When Did This Become a Farm?
- Cupcakes Always Win
- Live Below the Line Canada
- Life on the Farmlet
- FARMGIRL SCHOOL
- Daily Life with the Team
- Argiope Fiber Design
- The Homesteading Hippy
- Theresawebb's Blog
Are you a Ant?
Tags100 mile food challange Canning Cats Charcuterie Chickens Chores compost crafts Dogs Ducks Family Family Milk Cow Farm Fresh Eggs Farm Life Food Production and Recipes freezer camp Frugal Fruit Trees Garden Goals Greens Health Herbs Hobbies Homesteader Books Hugelbeet In memory Lamb Recipes lambs manure nature Oxen personal care photography pigs Rabbits sheep Sheep Milk Soft Fruits Soups and Stews Trips Veggies Weight Loss Wild Foods Writing