Clearly this will not work if you are no gluten but for those that are eating wheat and you want to take a speical treat, this is a good one..
- 1 loaf worth of dough
- 1 pint jar worth of mashed up Apicots
- 1/4th of a pd of butter
- Sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
- Make like you would a cinnamon bun, bake at 350
- cream cheese- about 1/4th of a cup
- A tbsp of orange juice
- The fresh grated rind of a orange (wash first of course)
- A 1/4th cup of sliced almonds.
- 1 and half cups of icing sugar.
Make your icing, put over the buns, sprinkle your almonds on top and Voila..
This got rated as (lick the plate good!, Awesome and More) from the teen testers and it got awesome adult reviews as well..
PS, if you had a Wait moment, and think I forgot to add the sugar, I didn’t, there is even sweetness from the icing that I didn’t feel that I needed to add any more in the roll itself.