Supper tonight was super fast and easy but o my goodness it was eye candy and the flavours just burst in your mouth..
This was made as a serving for two but I put a full 3rd portion in the fridge.
- 1 full pork loin chop, or in my case, the bits left over from makings a loin into butterflies cuts.
- half of small onion- About a 1/8th of a leftover purple onion, the sweet went perfect
- 1/4 cup of white and green leek parts- Green onion would work as well- its just what I had at the time.
- 1 large fresh tomato, diced with core out.
- 1 med size zucchini, ends off and diced
- 1 cob of fresh sweet corn, shucked, and cut off the cob for nibbles..
I did a swirl of olive oil to start the med-high (6) pan off and cooked the onion, leek and pork till cooked and pork started to brown, added the rest in and let the zucchini and the tomato cook just a touch to bring out enough juice to get all the brown bits up.. cooked maybe 3 to 4 min, everything still fresh, crisp, with soften melting bits of tomato goodness.
Salt and pepper to taste.. no other seasonings, I wanted the just let the fresh flavour come out in this dish. Lovely!..